Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cookies UPDATED WED

Cookies 2013
 
 
The LV Service Unit has been sending information to my OLD address.....(Maryland if you can believe)  So I'm sorry that I am just getting this info to you.
 
 
Cookie sales will begin Jan. 5th
and RUN until Feb. 3rd.
 
We need to get your daughter's cookie sales packet to you.  To get this to you ASAP you can either pick up this info from: MY home this Thursday 5-6, or meet me at BAC Friday 3:30-4, and or pick up the packet at Kelly's house Friday night 5-6.  (Kelly lives 1 mile away
from school off of Naughtright)
 
If these times do not work for you, we can set something else up, just let us know. 
 
Please email me back to let us know which time slot you will be showing up for.  Sorry for the last minute, however we have plenty of time to sell! 
I know the girls will enjoy it and we'll be able to make some good money for our troop!  : )   

No comments:

Post a Comment