Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Troop Business


  • Don't forget that we will have a meeting tomorrow - Wednesday, September 4 at my house from 4:30 - 6:30 pm (or whenever everyone is done with their ice cream socializing).  We will be working on our skit for the campout and on our SWAPS.  Extra hands will be helpful, so if a couple of moms can stay to help that would be fabulous.  Also, if you have a Rainbow Loom, please bring it.
  • I would like to have a moms' meeting soon so that we can discuss some of the logistics for the year.  Would Friday, September 27 at 6:00 pm at my house work for everyone?  All the girls could come, and maybe we could do a potluck?
  • I sent each girl some paperwork, you may have already received it.  Please get it back to me ASAP, especially for those of you who are attending the campout.  
  • Two upcoming events:  on Wednesday, September 19 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm, there is a workshop called Proud to be an American Girl Scout that I would like our troop to attend.  Please let me know ASAP if your girl will attend as there is a charge for this workshop and I need to reserve our spots.  Also, on Saturday, September 21 at 4:00 pm our troop will be marching in the Long Valley 275th Anniversary Parade.  We will march from Old Farmer's School to LVMS, where there will be a big celebration including fireworks.  Please let me know if your girl plans to attend.

Looking forward to kicking off our first Brownie year together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment